Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DT Project at Sweet Pea Stamps. Project #4 of 4.

 Hello everyone. My post today for Sweet Pea Stamps. Here is my final  piece #4 of 4. Now i just need to put them all together, and my Wall decor is ready. If you missed my projects # 1,2 , 3 you can see it HERE, HERE and HERE.
This time i used "The Seahorse" by Ching Chou Kuik. It's a gorgeous collection of 4 circle images. If you like stamping then get them in Red Rubber stamps, or you can have them in Digi.
As other 3 images i colored this one as well with Distress ink, by adding Glitter, stickles, diamond dust and glamour dust. As you see  lot's of sparkles.
 For the base i used Grand Die Cuts by Spellbinders, and Die cut Doilies behind the image.

 This time my Sentiment is a "Dream".

 Here is some of my embellishments. I had lovely Seahorse charm in my stash, and i think perfectly good for my project with this gorgeous image.

 Some more of die cuts and punches work, with a real sea shell.

 I added some pearls string. die cut leave i paint with Twinkling paint, then covered in Diamond Dust, so it's looks like a coral.
 Well, i hope you had fun looking on all 4 projects, and now i just need to show you all of them together as a one project.
Have a fantastic Day all. Hugs Nataliya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...