Thursday, February 7, 2013

GDT Card at CRAFT

Hello. today i am a GDT at CRAFT challenge Blog. Thank you so much Ladies for having me. Please hop to the Challenge Blog and see what kind of project you will need to make. We have super Sponsor, it's my BOSS Rick St. Dennis. He sent me this cute Randi Dandi  "Feel Better Soon" digital image
Image was colored with Prisma Pencils, and i added Glossy Accents to the Eyes. For the Yellow Cardstock i used MS border Lace punch, and dry embossed White Cardstock. I stamped Face image by Peachy Keen and Die cut shape of the Sun. Added Buttons as embellishments and a Bow. Also i used Band-aid for my Get well Card.
Thanks for your visit to my Blog.
Hugs Nataliya
 http://creativemomentsbloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...