Sunday, January 27, 2013

Use your Digi at OSAAT

Hello  All. One Stitch at a Time having new challenge today. We like you to use your Digi images or Papers.  Just remember if you are using OSAAT digis, you have a chance for a big Prize. Check Blog for more details. Here is my card with image Bird House, which can be good for new Home celebrations card. To color image i used mix of Pencils, Markers and ink
For the sentiment i used Clear stamp from my stash. Sorry everyone for not being so active lately, just can't get to my old me. lol
Hugs to you all.
Nataliya

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat,

    These birdies are so cute. Love your card!

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love your edges.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I'm sorry you're not your usual self. I hope you manage to feel better soon. I've had a miserable weekend but it's another week so I'm looking forward. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...