Monday, August 27, 2012

My new DT!!!!!!!!!



Hello My Friends. I like to show you my news. I am new member of Rick St. Dennis Elite DT.  Thank you very much.  I was so surprise, when i got Email with this amazing Digital image Theda and Vamp 1.  So far i can show you just a pick of my future project. My first image i colored with Prisma Pencils
 And other with Copic Markers. Just wanted to show two ways of my coloring
So after i sent this picks to Rick St. Dennis, very shortly i received welcome to the Team. WooHoo!!! So don't go to far, so i can show you my first DT project in short time from now.
Hugs Nataliya

7 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun these images look amazing,and your colouring well wow no wonder they want you on the team,well done sweetie so so well deserved hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lil sis you are a talented lady and I am delighted that you are part of their design team.

    Congratulations and Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nataliya. That is so well deserved. You are so talented. Way to go;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nataliya :) Love your coloring! Can't wait to see your future creations!
    Hugs!
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat, Congrats. This is awesome. Have fun with the new DT. You always have wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the DT, I love what you have done with the image, the colours are great, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT position Nat, I´m not surprised they snapped you up with your amazing colouring skills.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...