Monday, April 2, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Sketch challenge

Good Monday girls and boys. It's time for new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy!!!! But first let me WELCOME our new GDT girls to our fantastic Team. I hope you all will have fun with us. 
This time we have Sketch to follow, by amazing Sande. So here is my card by using image from sheet #343. I colored image with Copic and Promarkers, and added chalk to the background.
I have this sentiment printed out from long time ago, and i forgot who is the Artist, if any of you know, please let me know so i can thank that Artist. Thank you.
Also in the corner i used image from Daisy and Friends CD, and that paper with flowers also from CD
Thank you for your comments, and please play with us. Hugs Nataliya

5 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Nataliya!!!! I love the layout and image and the colours are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Nataliya, love your flower. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nat, I love the bright papers and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is brilliant. Thank you for the lovely welcome to the new DT.I'm going to enjoy using these images. Well done on your winning Stitchy card too! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the flower layers and butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...