Monday, January 9, 2012

Give me a Hug....

 Hello everyone. No DT cards today, just one for fun. Over at The Outlawz has a challenge "Sending a Hug". I took this photo of my 7 Years Old  Son Ivan and his best Friend 9 Month Old Bulldog Caramel. They just love to cuddle together, so i thought that would be fun to make a card. Hi is still in School (first day after Christmas), and this card will be a nice surprise for him.
For the background i used one of Stitchy's Papers, you can find them HERE. This sentiment "Cuddle Time" is from Ginger House
 Then i used one of my MS border Hearts punch, added ribbon, and a Puppy charm.
Cute??? I love it! Nice and simple. Thank you everyone.
Hugs Nataliya
http://mimchallegeblog.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Awww, Ivan and Caramel!!!What a cute idea for a card. I may have to try that for my kiddos. Great way to make it extra special by personalizing it!!! Good Luck at the Outlawz!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Nat! I can't believe your puppy is that big now!! Hope your sons day went well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Nat great picture and your card is lovely as always.
    Hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable.. such a cute photo.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - soooo sweet :-) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun this is just gorgeous thats one super sweet image,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nat is doesn't get any sweeter that this!! What a great picture.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation - thanks for joining in with us this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image and a great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! How adorable!!! I LOVE the idea of using a photo as the main image on your card! :) Thanks for joining us this week at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pretty card with an adorable photograph..
    Thank you for sharing it at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely card Nataliya and so cute too.
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...