Saturday, December 17, 2011

Joy and DT call!!!

If you like to enter for my CANDY, please go HERE.
Good day everyone! It's snowing here. Oh i miss Summer already. Any ways. I made Christmas decoration, by using "Joy" sentiment by Stamping Dragon Design.
I used copic markers to colore my image, and added silver glitter to the frame of the image
I think i got this ribbon from a Dollar store, so as my cute little tiny Bels
It's looks pretty good on my Christmas Tree.
Now just a little reminder about our challenge at Stampin with the Dragon HERE. The theme is Christmas Bling, so if you forgot to enter, please do so. And we are having DT call. If you wish to work with the cutest Dragons ever, the this is your time. Please check rules HERE. Thanks for looking. 
Hugs Nataliya

8 comments:

  1. Nat this is darling. And IT DOES look good on your tree!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nataliya: Wow...that would be so cool if we worked together...but G-d is in charge. Just the same, thanks for your nice and kind comments and sentiments. I've seen you around alot...I didn't realize you were a DT there. Now on with your creation...it is absolutely gorgeous! How creative is that to come up with a fan for both a decoration and an "out of the box" not card creation. I can't wait to see what is next in your creations!!! Spirited Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Nat! Love that you turned it into an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! love the coloured jingle bells
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Holiday Decor! Love all the trim and details!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. очень интересное украшение! очень нравится!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tree looks fabulous and I saw some ribbon on that there creation!!!!! did you pinch that from Beth's security locker by any chance????
    love you always hun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute ornament. I love the little pom poms. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...