Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Stamp Off !!!!!!

Hello my blogging friends. This is it!!!! The Stamp Off Round #3 is here!!! This time challenge was to Alter something. Will be no votes this time , but very talented Sweet Pea Team will pick a WINNER on April 11th. So i like to THANK YOU everyone, who vote for me, for the past two round, it's show me how many good friends i have. And like to Thanks to all DT of Sweet Pea Stamps for this absolutely amazing time. I altered Box for my Sweet Pea stamped images. I used this gorgeous image by Ching-Chou Kuik's Dance of Butterfly. They have so many new gorgeous stamps, and i am so ready to feel up this box with them.
This time i have really hard time taking this photos, just didn't catch good light. So much is going on on this box, so i just let you look my picks. I am so excited and nervous rite now, lol, i cant even talk any more.







Well, i hope you have good time looking. And i will really appreciate your comments (or good, or bad), what do you think about my Altered Box.

Hugs Nataliya
Challenges;

Paper Romance-3papers, 1 image, 1 sentiment, 2 punches
Card Making Mamas-embellish it

7 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWWWWW....this is absolutely amazing I adore sweet pea stamps they are my fave I coloured this stamp in earlier in the week for my DT card & she is just fabulous to colour. This box is sooooo beautiful it really is I love everything about it....its perfect hun. I wish you loads of good luck sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is simply stunning, I like the image, the swirls all the lovely bling and all the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. So much to look at, nice detail.
    That image and your colouring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Amazing image and wonderful flowers! Love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, the box is stunning but your coloring on the mermaid is outstanding. Great job , where do I vote?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so stunning Nat. I will be keeping everything crossed for you hunny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is completely stunning Nat! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...