Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Rejoice" by Toucan Scraps

Hello my friends. Angela from Toucan Scraps has released her new Mini Kit "Rejoice". And she asked me, if i can make a card. I have to say, that is a big honour to me, to have a chance to work with her diji. And i really like to work with a silhouettes . You can buy this mini kit HERE. Here is my front of the card. And card on the inside
here is the gorgeous sentiment from this Kit.
And here i used two images together. I sprayed image with a gold shimmer, i think you can see here.
I am happy with my card, and i hope you will too. It's a time to go SHOPPING. Lol.
Thanks for stopping by. Little reminder about April 1st Blog Hop. Stop by for some candy. I have many prizes to give away. And if anyone like to donate some more yummy stuff for my blog, please Email me. More candy, more fun!!!!!!!

Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges;
Lindascreativity-punches
Incy Wincy Designs-sparkle and shine
Gingerloft-die cuts or punches
Paper playtime-anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful and elegant, Nat! Nicely done!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog....muchly appreciated....and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebie sentiments! Heehee...and yes, my picture is back, but my momma liked the toilet better than my tongue! HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzer this is one pretty card and just love all the details, beautiful
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Nat once more
    LIZ XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card - so elegant! Love the border punch you used.

    Thank you for playing along with us on Creative Sisters Monday challenge.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the elegance! Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, gorgeous creation and I have something on my blog for you
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! thanks for joining incy wincy this week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...