Friday, December 3, 2010

Snooker

Hello everyone. I made card today with Stampin Dragon Designs " Snooker ". As you see, i changed this game to the table pool game. 6 years ago i use to play tournaments, and i missed it. This is card for my Husband, and has very naughty sentiment on the inside. I don't think you wont to see it. LOL.

We still have challenge open HERE. And don't forget to check the Store, Janette has many new Digi's up there.
Hugs, Nataliya.
Challenges;
Thusday Throwdown-embelish it

8 comments:

  1. Very fun! I can only image what the inside says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nat - I'm nosey so maybe I do want to know!!! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, absolutely perfect for the men in our lives
    have a great weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha...I bet I know what the inside says!!!

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for a man, hope your husband likes it. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Nate. Love the gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, What a super card. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...