Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy Pile On The Flowers

Hi people. I am very excited today. It is double celebrations for me. First, this is my first card as GDT at Whoopsi Daisy Design. I wonted this sooooo bad, for a long time, and finally i got it. Woo-Hoo!!!
Second- it's my Husband Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! He is the one who spoiled me with all that craft. I am so lucky.
Now about the challenge. One of my favorites thing, it's a flowers, so this challenge are so awesome; Pile On The Flowers. And i know, you have a lot of them.
Here is my card.
I was a dancer, so this image are so related to me. You can see lot's of bling here, and glitter. I coloured her dress same colour as my ribbon. I luv that shine of DP.

Do you really like to know how much time i put to decorate her dress???

Here is my flowers. I inked them and added glitter. My favorite MS punch did his job.



I hope you are having a Good time, so you can hop on over to the challenge blog and see the cards from our DT. OMG! Girls did amazing job on the cards. Awesome inspiration!!! Please play with us, and have fun. I know you will love images from Whoopsi Daisy, so check them HERE.
Hugs, Nataliya.
Challenges;
Crafty cardmakers-sparkles
Wild Orchid-make it sparkle
Rainbow lady-sparkles
Alphabet challenge-R is for roses
Aliceinwonderland-little girl
Anything Goes-say it with flowers
Crafts and me-sparles
Craft your days away-girly

14 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Nat - I love her dress and your flowers. Happy Birthday to Mr Nat too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is simply gorgeous.. Love the papers and the image is colored perfectly!! Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and what gorgeous flowers they are. Love the image in fact the whole thing is wonderful. Thanks for sparkling with me this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Nataliya and such a cute image. Congrats on your new DT spot and happy birthday to hubby.
    Luv B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nat, what an awesome card...so, how long did you spend decorating the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Nataliya, I am so happy to be working with you at Whoopsie Daisy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!!! Congrats on the DT!! You are already doing awesome creation for them! TY for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card.
    Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all that bling!
    Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice! this week!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Nataliya and congrats on your DT spot. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card I am loving that dress!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Days Away Challenge Blog
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Natalia. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...